The Vertex MP45 Arctic is a contemporary take on the Mono-Pusher timing watch commissioned in 1945. The Arctic is limited to 35 pieces 20 Automatics and 15 Manual editions.
• Sellita SW510 MP Manual mechanical movement, rhodium finish, spiral pattern, polished bevel, blue screws.
• Brushed Steel asymmetric 40mm case, Double domed box crystal glass, waterproof to 10ATM
• White dial, printed numerals with Super-LumiNova™ markers.
• Case Back brushed steel and sapphire crystal.
• Black dial with arabic numerals to maximise legibility, military broad arrow.
• Delivered on a black leather strap with additional rubber and Nato straps.